1. What I’m Reading — I’m reliving my own Paris memories as I read David Lebovitz’s “The Sweet Life in Paris.” I’m only a few pages in, but anything pertaining to France, French culture, French cooking, and the French way of life I’m sure to love.
2. What I’m Eating — This white bean and basil ‘hummus’ from Trader Joe’s is phenomenal. The consistency is creamier than traditional hummuses and is redolent of freshly picked basil. A great find for those who don’t love traditional hummus or who want to mix things up a bit.
3. What I’m Listening to — In an effort to discover new musical artists, I used to listen to iTunes Celebrity Playlist Podcast. I don’t know why iTunes stopped producing this podcast. I loved listening to each celebrity’s favorite songs and discerning their musical style. My favorites? Drew Barrymore & Ellen Page, Ellen DeGeneres, Katy Perry, Russell Brand & Jonah Hill.
4. What I Wish I Could Afford to Buy — I had forgotten how much I love ModCloth.
5. What Recipes I’m Pinning —