1. Kitchenaid Mixer in Mint Green. Can you imagine the fabulous meals you’d make if you could make your own pasta, grind your own meat and churn your own ice cream…
2. This pavé link bracelet from J.Crew is an example of amped up classic design.
3. A buttery leather cross body purse in a bright, cheerful color is perfect now and also when Springtime returns. I adore this Vince Camuto version.
4. If you don’t know about the Smitten Kitchen blog, Deb Perelman or this book, you’ve been living under a rock. This fabulous bloggess is full of flavorful recipes. Some have more steps than others, but the end result is always something worth taking a photo of.
5. As part of my efforts to cut out sugar, dairy, wheat and alcohol, yours truly would love a subscription to Clean Eating magazine.
6. West Elm’s organic ikat duvet cover would make a perfect addition to our blue, white and brown bedroom.
7. Can you imagine plucking basil from this freestanding vertical wall planter? Designed for interior or exterior spaces, this planter comes complete with its own irrigation system.
8. “Homemade” teaches you how to create a smoker in your oven, churn ice cream without an ice cream maker, and create new and fun preserving recipes.
9. “Canning For a New Generation” is chock full of recipes, colorful photographs and how-to guides on how to take full advantage of nature’s bounty.
10. Oh, what I wouldn’t do for a Le Creuset Dutch Oven in Pantone’s color of 2013: emerald green.