- Sending improperly seasoned or cooked food back to the kitchen makes me uncomfortable. It makes me feel like a bitch.
- Trying on shoes in public; feet are kind of weird.
- When people point out my skin disease; it makes me feel awkward and very judged. Even more so, I feel awkward when it’s acting up. I feel like people are staring at me.
- Breakups. The guilt, the emotions– ugh.
- Feeling obligated to come up with a compliment for something that I do not like or find to be ugly.
This post is part of a June Blog a Day series. For more entries in this series, visit http://wp.me/pYPm6-Tq.